Been spending ridiculous amount of HOURS surfing, watching videos, researching, eyes poppoing out of my face, but not finding what I am looking for, so I need your help. My needs are probably a bit different than most people, hence the challenge.
- I will use the scooter solely to explore / sightsee cities so need decent mile range
- I will be going very slow (no more than 15 mph) so don’t care for top speed ratings
- I am a young looking fifties but my back isn’t 20 anymore 😉 so I MUST HAVE VERY SMOOTH suspension.
- I am a full time RVer and drive a roadster so need compact scooter when folded.
- I am only 120 lbs so don’t need a scooter that can carry a heavy person
- I am a 120 lbs female in her fifties (again LOL) so I can’t lift anything heavy. I believe 45 lbs would be the max and the lighter the better. I have to carry the scooter up and down steep RV stairs every time I use it getting it in the passenger area of my 1932 ford roadster isn’t going to be a picnic either :/
- I am a cinematographer so I have a strong sense of visuals, can’t have a fugly scooter. I love the ikonim look so anything in that style or closer to it would be best.
- Budget can be as high as $1600 if need be
During my research I have gathered that I would prefer a scooter with thumb throttle that is not too sensitive at first (for easy, smooth, relaxing starting acceleration), one that has good stability/balance (cause I am a novice), cruise control that can be turned on and off, 10 inch tires (as opposed to smaller ones), front and rear GREAT suspension (SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME), easy to fold, compact, not too heavy, I don’t mind push to start (gives me a work out LOL).
Yes, I know: Bottomless pit of needs and wants LOL.
But seriously, I want to find the RIGHT FIT for MY needs and eager to buy!!
My rides average between 2 to 4 hours straight, so good suspension is my biggest priority as my current scooter loaner is killing my back and knees, simply too bumpy over cracks in the road.
THANK YOU GUYS for helping me find “The One” (if “the one” even exists LOL) I can’t wait to check out your suggested scooters!!