I’d post this in the suggestions area, but apparently I’m not allowed to create new threads there (button says “Can’t Start Discussion”), and the only thread in that section is locked, so I’ll post here instead.
It appears that the units are not applied to hidden/filtered scooters, so you can end up with a mix of units in the display. To reproduce this behavior:
- Open https://electric-scooter.guide/comparisons/compare-electric-scooters/
- Ensure that units are set to imperial
- Enter “1000” in the MSRP “To” price field
- Switch from imperial units to metric
- Delete the “1000” from the MSRP “To” price field
- Observe that scooters under 1000 are in metric, but scooters over 1000 are rendered with imperial units