TheEniGm17UK We have all these scooters, but have finished re-testing the Thunder, testing the Warrior Pro. We did finish the Vsett 10+ but haven’t published the data yet. Once everything is up it should be easy enough to throw it in the comparison tool and get a side-by-side of how they all compare.
I can offer you some quick insights of where each model stands out:
- Vsett 10+ - really nice build quality; fasts, but not record-breaking; good value
- INOKIM OXO - really exotic design; very good build quality; solid top speed and range but more gentle acceleration
- Apollo Phantom Ludicrous - Really juiced-up version of the innovative and feature-packed phantom; incredibly acceleration and top speed; not sure when will hit the market
- Kaabo Wolf Warrior Pro - fun-sized version of the Wolf with smaller tires, but should have similar performance and great suspension/ride
- Dualtron Thunder - possibly the fastest on the list; great build quality but still has notorious creaky Dualtron stem; suspension second to Warrior Pro, but still very good.
How will you be using the scooter and what are the most important features to you?